Whether you are buying, selling , leasing or developing commercial property, getting the right legal advice is crucial to the success of your project. You will always receive from our specialist property solicitors straight talking, clear practical advice and a personal service designed to ensure you achieve the best results.
- extensive experience and value for money;
- fixed pricing options;
- responsive, commercial and practical help;
- a genuine interest in your business and legal needs;
Why choose us?
Hodge Halsall can prepare, negotiate and advise you on a wide variety of commercial property matters to ensure your transaction runs as smoothly and as timely as possible, including:
- sale and purchase of all types of commercial property including industrial, retail and office;
- secured lending and development finance;
- landlord and tenant to include all aspects of estate management;
- sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold property;
- land usage, easements and restrictive covenants;
- agricultural property;
- property dispute resolution;
- construction and property development.
Our property solicitors will always work closely with you to understand your objectives, discuss appropriate strategies to achieve them, and minimise any potential risks associated with the transaction.
For further information please contact our Head of Commercial Property, Mark Glenville, at email@example.com or on 01704 531991.